Sunday, September 8, 2019

My First Threesome On Bisexual Dating Sites

I have known that I’m a bisexual woman when I was 17 years old, I began to fall in love with the beautiful girl whom I met on the social site although I had a handsome BF at that time. I gradually love the feeling, I love my boyfriend and love the girl too. I dream of having a bisexual dating, in fact, I even had an idea that I wanna a threesome with the girl and my BF. However I told my BF, he thought I am crazy and he absolutely can’t accept. My idea was dead.

After I joined the work, I married my husband, but we don’t wanna a baby, so we lead our pleasant life. We made love every two days, the bed, the floor, the balcony left behind our love.


Gradually the life was so boring and dull, and that idea of threesome dating reappears in my mind. I summoned up the courage to tell my dear, to my surprise, he said yes, he also wants to try a threesome. Then the husband and I started looking for a girl who is willing to date with my husband and me on bi dating sites! She is from Chicago, a bisexual girl, with a beautiful face and a hot body, my husband and I love her.

Two weeks later, we met with the girl on a street. We took her to enjoy a nice concert and have nice food. Then we came to the hotel, and the girl had a little shy, she told me that it was her first threesome. I encouraged her to do herself, and said that it is also my first, we are also bisexual, we pride and enjoy myself! She accepted my word, and she stripped naked. My husband praised her hot body, and then we enjoy our love.

After that, we keep in touch with the girl, when we all want to have a threesome, we always enjoy life. Sometimes we also look for another bi dating on the dating sites for bisexuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment